Customize and Accessorize
Every boat is custom-designed for extremely shallow water performance using a unique combination of materials, superior engineering, and quality craftsmanship. To further improve the hull’s impact strength, an optional 1/2 inch of UHMW is attached to the entire bottom of the hull. Due to the high tensile strength of UHMW, it disperses the point of impact which adds protection to the hull. Both self-lubricating and shatter resistant, this not only adds protection, but it also reduces friction.
- Custom built by hand one at a time utilizing quality materials with fabrication for perfection.
- One-piece .190 tempered Aluminum 5086 bottom
- All double-welded hull: inside and outside
- 1/4 extended 6061 channel run bow and stern welded directly to the boat bottom
- One-piece tempered aluminum 5086 sides
- Aluminum transom welded on top of the boat bottom, increasing the integrity of the hull
- All components are handcrafted in house to insure quality to fit each custom hull
- Every one-piece hull is stamped out using an in-house jig to insure every hull achieves extreme shallow-water performance