What Makes Our Boat Construction Unique
Every boat is custom designed for extreme shallow water performance using a unique combination of mateials, superior engineering and quality craftsmanship. To further improve the hulls impact strength, an optional 1/2 inch of UHMW is attached to the entire bottom of the hull. Due to the high tensile strength of UHMW, it disperses the point of impact which adds protection to the hull. Both self-lubricating and shatter resistant, this not only adds protection, it also reduces friction.
Guaranteed Hull Specifications
- Custom built by hand one at a time utilizing quality materials
with fabrication for perfection.
- One-piece .190 tempered Aluminum 5086 bottom
- All double-welded hull: inside and outside
- 1/4 extended 6061 channel run bow and stern welded directly to the boat bottom
- One-piece tempered aluminum 5086 sides
- Aluminum transom welded on top of the boats bottom, increasing the integrity of the hull
- All components are hand crafted in house to insure quality to fit each custom hull
- Every one piece hull is stamped out using a in house jig to insure every hull achieves
extreme shallow water performance